How To Connect Outdoor Wifi Antenna To Router? The position of an external wifi antenna has a straight bearing on how well it can get a remote wireless signal.
Besides, an outdoor wifi antenna receiver is well costumed for choosing up Wi-Fi transmissions that might be blocks away.
So the outdoor wifi antenna setup must be suitable to the router being applied with the wireless home network system if it is to be used dependably over time.
The process needs some standard household tools with a few supplies from a hardware market and electronics shop.
How To Connect Outdoor Wifi Antenna To Router
Here is how you can connect to outdoor wifi antenna to router. Follow these steps:
- Point the USB male last part of the USB-to-coax adapter into the link on the USB Wi-Fi adapter that is being applied to get the outdoor wifi antenna long-range connection. Then Screw an end of the coaxial wire onto the woman coax end of the USB-to-coax adapter.
- Apply silicone paste around the closure where the coaxial wire screws onto the lady coax end of the USB-to-coax adapter — this will give weatherproof protection.
- Then Apply silicone paste roughly the USB male last part of the USB-to-coax adapter where it convenes the previous female part of the USB Wi-Fi adapter. Allow the silicone paste put for two hours before progressing.
- Run the coaxial wire to the baseboard of the external wall of the house. Then Drill a hole in the baseboard with the moveable drill. Drive the free end of the coaxial wire through the gap in the baseboard.
- Then Run the coaxial wire along the baseboard of the wall until you attain the router. Hammer nails “U” fixes into the baseboard at reasonable intervals to round and hold the coaxial wire in position.
- Turn the free end of the coaxial wire into the female coax last part of the coax-to-USB adapter. Point the USB previous part of the coax-to-USB adapter keen on the USB antenna port on the rear of the router. You can connect tv antenna to wifi router in this way.
- Finally, apply silicone paste around the external of the hole where the coaxial wire goes through. Then Apply silicone paste around the in of the mess too. Let the silicone paste be put for at least 4 hours ahead of reapplying the glue again.
Hope you now know How To Connect Outdoor Wifi Antenna To Router. so why you are waiting. Connect your Wifi Antenna To Router and let’s enjoy!